- Bournville run a sports club every lunchtime
- Lets Go Club runs on a Wednesday lunchtimes. We run fun activities in the hall or on the MUGA, then eat lunch together and talk about the importance of a healthy lifestyle as well as teaching the children simple recipes to take home and cook.
- Sports Crew by Mr. Molland and Mrs. Rawle. Yr 6 children go on to playground and provide chances for KS1 to participate in sporting activities during their lunchtimes.
Out of School Activity
Breakfast Clubs, After School Clubs, Holiday Clubs and much more!
XTND are here to work with you and your children throughout your time at Bournville.
- Set up in 2006, our charity raises money for breakfast, after school and holiday clubs, sporting activities, parent groups, courses, one off adventures and much more.These activities are for you and your family. We work across Bournville and Windwhistle primary schools and their communities.
- We raise money to buy equipment and resources for your school and for the clubs.
- We can help you with finding local groups to support you with worries about money, health, parenting, job skills etc.
- We work with your Headteacher, parent support advisor, local groups and organisations.
Thanks to the ongoing support of Magic Breakfast we are able to offer children a varied and healthy menu at our Breakfast Club. This may include toasted bagels with a choice of topping, porridge, a variety of cereals and fresh fruit juice. We have regular “special breakfast” days where we may offer pancakes, freshly prepared fruit salad, berry breakfast and so on.
After School Club runs at Bournville from 3.15pm until 5.45pm and cost £4.00 per day. Children have supervised play activities both indoors and outdoors. They also eat a healthy snack and play an important part in preparing this themselves. Booking forms are available from your school office.
Holiday Clubs are a perfect opportunity for children to make new friends and try new activities. We can offer a wide range of activities such as sports, outdoor and indoor games, arts, crafts and drama. Our Holiday Club is open to children aged 4 – 11 years old. We are usually open very holiday apart from Christmas. Booking forms are available from your school office.
Find more about us by looking at our website, social media, call us, come in and see us.
Laura Elmont – XTND Manager – [email protected]
Kate Eastment – Activities Leader – [email protected]