We provide a happy, secure and caring environment where children can reach their full potential. We encourage them to have enquiring minds, take pride in their achievements and have respect for moral and personal values. This is achieved in partnership with parents – an essential element in any child’s development and the many partnerships we have developed with businesses, educational institutions, research centres, local primary schools and community groups.
We try to make our school a place that children love to come to, and a community to which they enjoy belonging. Our aim is to raise children’s aspirations and enable them to achieve their highest potential, through providing:
– A stimulating environment in which to learn and play
– A welcoming, caring community which supports pupils from all backgrounds, and of all abilities
– An open, honest partnership between school and parents, with strong communication between the two
– A school where we encourage and inspire confident learners to be ambitious in their goals, and strive to achieve their full potential
– A happy atmosphere that makes each day at school a pleasure
– A valued part of the local community, offering resources and opportunities to all.
Our school values:
We offer creative and aspirational learning opportunities that excite, enrich and inspire, to encourage your child to be successful now and in the future. The staff and governors at Bournville Primary School are fully committed to providing the best possible education for our children.
Our school is part of the Extend Learning Academies Network.
Bournville School is the lead school in The Beach Teaching School Alliance.
Teaching schools are outstanding schools that work with others to provide high-quality training and development to new and experienced school staff. They are part of the government’s plan to give schools a central role in raising standards by developing a self-improving and sustainable school-led system. National College of Teaching & Leadership, March 2014