Bournville Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and all. Appointments will be subject to the requirements of an enhanced DBS, medical check and satisfactory references.
Hours: 26 hours per week, Tuesday to Friday + 5 Inset
Contract: Fixed Term until 31st August 2017
Start Date: 4th January 2018
Salary: E2 £15,613 - £16,491 per annum pro rata
Actual Salary: £9,510.43 approx. per annum
Bournville Primary School are looking to recruit an outstanding Nursery Assistant to join our 2+ Nursery.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a close-working, aspirational team. You will be an integral part of the team and will be responsible for working both one-to-one with identified children to support and assist their development, and also working with small groups across a range of activities both indoors and out.
We are looking for inspirational, creative and outstanding practitioner who:
- Wants to make a real difference to children
- Is passionate about children’s learning and understand early childhood development
- Has previous experience of working in an Early Years environment and an understanding of the EYFS
- Is qualified to NVQ Level 2 or
- Has excellent classroom and personal skills
- Has the ability to form excellent partnerships with parents and carers
We can offer you the following:
- Excellent opportunities for professional and career development
- The support of a close, hard-working and highly experienced team
- Opportunities to shape the provision within, and direction of, the new facilities
- A school judged to be ‘Outstanding’ by OFSTED, and one that takes positive steps to support all of it’s staff in managing their workloads, ensuring their well-being and
Bournville Primary School is part of ELAN (Extended Learning Academies Network). As part of this arrangement you may be required to work at one of these schools or any additional schools that may join the collaboration in the future as business needs dictate.
We welcome applicants to visit our school before applying. Please contact the school office to arrange a visit. Please email the school for the job/person specifications or download: BPS Application Form Support Staff Job Description Nursery Assistant E2 Person Specification Nursery Assistant JG2
Closing Date: Friday 1st December 2017
Interview Date: Monday 11th December 2017
Email: [email protected]
Learning Support Assistant
25 hours plus 5 inset days – Job share would be considered
Contract: Fixed Term until 31st August 2018 (Pending review)
Salary: JG4 £18,070 to £20,139 per annum, pro rata
Actual Salary: Depending on hours
Required: 8th January 2018
We are looking for suitably experienced, enthusiastic and motivated Learning Support Assistant to join our friendly team.
You will be required to work one-to-one supporting a child with behaviour and emotional needs. Experience of working with children, ideally in a school environment is essential and experience of working with SEMH difficulties would be advantageous.
The ideal candidate will have a qualification in Literacy and Numeracy equivalent to GCSE Grade A*-C, or Level 2 on the national vocational framework. They will also hold an NVQ/VRQ Level 2 Teaching Assistant qualification or Early Years Education, Childcare and Development.
Investment in staff wellbeing and training is a priority at our school to ensure our children get the best.
This is a fantastic opportunity to make a real difference in our community working with a happy, highly skilled and supportive team in an outstanding environment.
Visits are welcome, please telephone for an appointment.
Closing date: 28th November 2017
Interview date: 6th December 2017
Email: [email protected]