Hello from 5b!
We have had a very interesting week in 5b with the main focus being Safer Internet week and thinking about how to stay safe online. Thank you to all Parents who came to open morning which was very successful. In groups, both children and parents took part in activities that made us think about PEGI ratings on console games and why games might be given those ratings.
Top Tips from 5b to Stay E-Safe:
- Never tell anyone your password
- Check PEGI ratings are suitable for your age
- Don’t tell anyone your personal information
- Tell an adult of someone you don’t know tries to speak to you online
- Always ask a parent to check a photo before you post online (or even better – don’t post any pictures).
Well done to 5b for all their hard work over the last half term,
I hope everyone has a lovely week off,